Blandford Blenheim for Big Cheese Days
Big Cheese Days are back on Saturdays in May! Our rural stops are really rolling out exciting flavours, experiences and more!
Discovering Blandford Blenheim for Big Cheese Days
Here's a round-up of what our rural partners in Blandford Blenheim are doing for Big Cheese Days.
Where: Mountainoak Cheese, 3165 Huron Rd. New Hamburg, ON. (View Map)
Hours: Open 9 am - 5 pm, tours from 10 am - 4 pm
- Tours with tasting all day between 10 am and 4 pm ($15 per person or $45 family rate), no pre-booking required.
Bright Cheese and Butter
Where: Bright Cheese and Butter, 816503 Oxford Rd. 22 Bright, ON. (View Map)
Hours: 9 am - 4 pm
- Sample their well-known, naturally-aged cheese amde with 100% local milk.
Udderly Ridiculous Farm Life
Where: Udderly Ridiculous Farm Life, 906200 Township Rd 12, Bright, ON. (View Map)
Hours: 9 am - 7 pm
- Goat Milk Ice Cream Samples
- Experiences: Book online for goat recess, alpaca walks and more! Book an Udderly Ridiculous Experience.
Thames River Melons Farm Market & Pick-Your-Own Patch
Where: Thames River Melons, 775530 Blandford Rd. Innerkip, ON. (View Map)
Hours: 9 am - 5 pm
- Spring Picnic Packs ($25/ Serves 2) A mix of farm fresh pickles, cheese, charcuterie meats, farm kitchen baked goods, and other farm preserves + a mason jar of homemade berry sweet tea. Order in advance for a quick pick-up, or snag one on-site.