McCully's Hill Farm
Farm Fresh Market: We specialize in the production of preserves, maple products, natural meats, homemade baking, and garden fresh produce. Our farm market is a retail outlet for these products as well as providing an outlet for locally made products such as pure honey, local chevre, organic berries, to name a few – all from within 50 kilometres. We have so much to offer. Our famous fruit pies alone will keep you coming back for more. Come in March, for maple tours & pancake brunches and seasonal produce in summer & fall. Weekend fall festivals in October.
Open: January, February, April: Sat, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, March: Sat 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Sun 10:00 am - 5:00 pm, May and June: Fri, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm, Sat: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, July-October, December daily 10am - 5pm, Sat 9am - 5pm, , November: Thurs, Fri & Sun; 10am - 5pm, Sat, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Products: Farm Market specializing in preserves, maple syrup, honey, farm raised and locally sourced meats, baking and fresh produce and Christmas Trees.
Maple Syrup Festival - Pancake Brunch, every Saturday and Sunday in March
- Brunch - Includes pancakes, male pork sausage, maple backed beans, apple sauce, butter and of course McCully's Hill Farm's delicious maple syrup. with a beverage. $12.50 per serving. Book your Brunch on line by visiting mccullysbrunch.ca
- Farm Tours - Visit with the farm animas in the barn and take a horse dawn wagon ride through the sugar bush. Learn how male syrup is made at the sugar shack. $7.50 per person, $6.50 per person for families of 4 or more, 2 years and younger are free. PLEASE NOTE: the horse drawn wagon rides are weather permitting.
McCully's Fall Harvest Festival - Bring your family to scenic McCully's Hill Farm to join in the fun. Here are some things you can do:
- Horse drawn wagon rides
- corn maze
- pumpkin catapult
- Sand Mountain
- Visit the animas in the barn
- Pick your own or ready picked Pumpkins
- Harvest Festival Hours 10am - 4pm
- Every weekend in October
- Admission: $6/person, $5/person with a family of 4 or more, Children under 2 years old are free.