Veterans' Memorial Walkway (Trans Canada Trail), Kinsmen Participark Trail and Mc Laughlin Way Trail
The Mc Laughlin Way Trail starts behind the Lake Lisgar Waterpark and extends to Lisgar Avenue. The trail will be extended in the future to continue to Hardy Avenue and Lisgar Drive. The trail offers beautiful views of Lake Lisgar with well placed benches for a rest.
The Veterans’ Memorial Trail, which is part of the Trans Canada Trail was renamed on July 1, 2006 and starts at Bridge and Rolph Street and ends at Quarterline Road. The trailhead is landscaped with a large limestone marker, gardens and benches. Parking is located across the road from the trailhead. The Trans Canada Trail continues along Quarterline Road south to Newell Road and south on Bayham Drive to Highway #3.
The Kinsmen Participark Trail runs through a picturesque river ravine in the heart of Tillsonburg with access to Washington Grand Ave. and Baldwin St. at the end of the trail. Parking is located on site at the Concession St. entrance with a new accessible entrance added to the Park. Picnic tables and benches as well as a swing set are located in the park.
- McLaughlin Way Trail: 1 km
- Veterans' Memorial Walkway: 3.6 km
- Kinsmen Participark Trail: 1.2 km
- McLaughlin Way Trail: Flat terrain with a limestone surface
- Veterans' Memorial Walkway: Flat terrain with a paved pathway on Veterans’ Walkway to Quarterline Road
- Kinsmen Participark Trail: Flat terrain with a limestone pathway
Facilities: Parking, benches, shopping near trailhead, picnic tables and swing set.
Trail Uses: Walking, Cross Country Skiing
- McLaughlin Way Trail: Parking on Park Street or at the Tillsonburg Community Centre
- Veterans' Memorial Walkway: Parking available at Bridge and Rolph Street entrance
- Kinsmen Participark: Parking available at Concession Street entrance.
Contact: Town of Tillsonburg: 519-688-3009 or visit www.tillsonburg.ca