Borden Crescent Trail and Tillsonburg Golf Course Trails
At the south end of Participark the trail goes up on to Baldwin St. and goes a short distance, west on Baldwin St.. The trail continues south off Baldwin St. to Border Cres. and John Pound Rd. It then follows the south side of John Pound Rd. to Mabee’s Sideroad and connects with Highway #3. There is a small secondary trail on land owned by the Tripp family at the beginning of the trail. This area is more challenging to traverse than most trails in the system.
The Tillsonburg Golf and Country Club along with the Town of Tillsonburg openned an expanded eighteen hole golf facility and 5 kilometres of trails in 2009 . The major trail head located in Coronation Park provides full access to all trails. This scenic 2.8 metre wide trail is constructed of limestone screenings and asphalt in certain sections. For more information please contact Rick Pero at (519) 842-4822 or Kelly Batt at (519) 688-3009 x 4232.
- Borden Crescent: 1 km
- Tillsonburg Golf Course: 5 km
- Borden Crescent: Gently sloping terrain with a gravel and sand pathway until John Pound Road
- Tillsonburg Golf Course: Easy
- Borden Crescent: N/A
- Tillsonburg Golf Course: Picnic tables and pavilion at trail head
Trail Uses: Walking, Cross Country Skiing
- Borden Crescent: John Pound Road and Borden Crescent
- Tillsonburg Golf Course: Access at Coronation Park
- Borden Crescent:Town of Tillsonburg (519) 688-3009 or visit www.tillsonburg.ca
- Tillsonburg Golf Course: Rick Pero at (519) 842-4822 or Kelly Batt at (519) 688-3009 x 4232